[gmx-users] A. - Vol. / lipid & associated errors

Nuno R. L. Ferreira nunolf at ci.uc.pt
Tue Jun 8 19:42:31 CEST 2004

Hi,

I'm convinced that you guys, before a production run of a bilayer system,
perform an equilibration to get the feeling about the area/volume per lipid.

Can someone give some numbers about the associated property errors between the
MD obtained values and the experimental ones? 5 % is good in both properties?

Best regards,
Nuno

P.S. I'm working with DMPC, but I'm also interested to know the interval
errors that you are getting, and working with, for other lipids as well.

Nuno Ricardo Santos Loureiro da Silva Ferreira
Grupo de Química Biológica
Departamento Química
Universidade de Coimbra
Portugal