[gmx-users] my_dssp or your_dssp?

Chng Choon Peng cpchng at bii.a-star.edu.sg
Wed Jun 23 09:20:01 CEST 2004

Hi Seth,

  You have to get a copy of DSSP from the developer's website, after sending
an agreement. It's a free program. See:
http://www.cmbi.kun.nl/gv/dssp/

Then, follow the instruction on the Gromacs homepage about path setting in
order for Gromacs's do_dssp to find dssp:
http://www.gromacs.org/documentation/reference_3.2/online/do_dssp.html

cheers,
Choon-Peng

--
Mr. Choon-Peng CHNG
Research Associate
#07-01 Matrix Building
Singapore 138671
Tel (O): +65 64788301 Fax (O): +65 64789047
www.bii.a-star.edu.sg/~cpchng