[gmx-users] Test suite failures

Ross Nobes r.nobes at fle.fujitsu.com
Tue Mar 2 09:24:00 CET 2004

Hi,

I am trying to confirm that (non-MPI) version 3.2.1 runs correctly on our
Linux Xeon machine. If I install GROMACS via the RPM package, and then run
the test suite (obtained from the CVS server), I get failures for a number
of jobs:

Testing dec+water . . . FAILED. Check files in d.dec+water

Testing acetonitrilRF . . . FAILED. Check files in d.acetonitrilRF

Testing tip4p . . . FAILED. Check files in d.tip4p

Testing sw . . . FAILED. Check files in d.sw

I would like to know if these failures occur generally for 3.2.1 with the
current gmxtest, or whether they are specific to our machine environment.

Thanks,

Ross

--
Ross Nobes
Manager, Physical and Life Sciences Research Group