[gmx-users] problem with downloaded lipid bilayer

Carl-Johan Högberg cjh at physc.su.se
Thu Mar 4 10:28:01 CET 2004

Hi again

No the only output i get is the following:

------------------
Back Off! I just backed up step0.pdb to ./#step0.pdb.1#
Wrote pdb files with previous and current coordinates
Warning: Only triclinic boxes with the first vector parallel to the
x-axis and the second vector in the xy-plane are supported.
         Box (3x3):
            Box[    0]={         nan,          nan,          nan}
            Box[    1]={         nan,          nan,          nan}
            Box[    2]={         nan,          nan,          nan}
         Can not fix pbc.
--------------------

This message is repeted over and over.

My *.top file looks like this:

------------------
; Include forcefield parameters
#include "ffgmx.itp"

; Include chain topologies
#include "dmpc.itp"

; Include water topology
#ifdef FLEX_SPC
#include "flexspc.itp"
#else
#include "spc.itp"
#endif

#ifdef POSRES_WATER
; Position restraint for each water oxygen
[ position_restraints ]
;  i funct       fcx        fcy        fcz
   1    1       1000       1000       1000
#endif

[ system ]
; Name
Pure DMPC bilayer with 128 lipids and 3655 water molecules

[ molecules ]
; Compound        #mols
DMPC              128
SOL               36