[gmx-users] editconf and genbox

Shuaib Shahid 0006450S at student.gla.ac.uk
Sat Mar 6 21:16:02 CET 2004

Hi,

Use the addition "-center 2.0 2.0 2.0" to get the molecules into the center of the box, this goes at the end of the editconf command line. then use genbox but make sure that your box size is at least the size specified at the end of your itp file.

hope this helps

Shuaib Shahid
University of Glasgow
Glasgow, Scotland