[gmx-users] Problems for restarting a job after 10ns run

Yuhua Song yhsong at ccb.wustl.edu
Mon Mar 15 22:05:01 CET 2004

My case is that I save every 2ps for coordinates, every 100ps for velocity.
so for total 10ns, I assume totally have 5000+1 frames. The key is the
frequency that I save coordinate and velocity are not same, so the size of
every frame should be not equal, right? Now, I met the situation, after I
split the frame in the same size, when I use tpbconv, it shows the error for
reading the splitted *.trr file.

Someone had met this situation, and can give me some inputs?

Thanks,

Yuhua