[gmx-users] switching function and NPT

Ilya Chorny ichorny at maxwell.compbio.ucsf.edu
Tue Mar 16 18:36:02 CET 2004

Hello I would like to calculate the solvation free energy of ions. In
order to do so I must use a switching function or a reaction field. I
would
Prefer the switching function by I notice that is very unstable  when I
use it with the pressure coupling. Has anyone else noticed this or used
The switching function and if so what were your parameters?

Thanks

Ilya