[gmx-users] Re: Segmentation Error

Pim Schravendijk schraven at mpip-mainz.mpg.de
Wed Mar 17 13:04:01 CET 2004

Dear Farshid,

You might want to read this thread:

http://www.gromacs.org/pipermail/gmx-developers/2004-February/000765.html

For a completely hard wall, this might be the solution of your problem:

http://www.gromacs.org/pipermail/gmx-developers/2004-February/000772.html

For "softer" walls you could replace this function reversing the
velocities by a repulsive potential of some sort.

Greetings, Pim

--
Pim Schravendijk - PhD Student
Max Planck Institute for Polymer Research