[gmx-users] Help Solid layers

Keta Jones ketajone at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 18 19:56:01 CET 2004

Dear All,

I am very new to Gromacs.To be more specific I want to
 study a peptide between two walls of hydrated gold
 surface.Each wall has five layers of gold. Outer
 layer is hydrogenated.

Au Au Au Au Au-h   peptide  h-Au Au Au Au Au
Au Au Au Au Au-h   peptide  h-Au Au Au Au Au
Au Au Au Au Au-h   peptide  h-Au Au Au Au Au
Au Au Au Au Au-h   peptide  h-Au Au Au Au Au
Au Au Au Au Au-h   peptide  h-Au Au Au Au Au
Au Au Au Au Au-h   peptide  h-Au Au Au Au Au

Is this type of system can be handled by Gromacs.
Please help me how I can generate the PDb files for
this system.I know the inter layer Gold distances and
distance between h-Au.I have the PDB file for peptide.
With this background How canI proceed.

Further help will be appreciated.
regards,
keta