[gmx-users] how do u convert .xvg figures to .eps?

Mario Orsi kurtz219 at yahoo.it
Fri Mar 19 14:59:01 CET 2004

Hi, i need to convert the .xvg format (used by gmx
when producing plots) in .eps format (used by the word
formatter Latex). How is it possible to do that?
thanks!
- mario

Bickle: I ride around nights mostly. Subways, buses.
Figure you know, I'm gonna do that, I might as well
get paid for it.
 Personnel Officer: Wanna work uptown nights - South
Bronx, Harlem?
 Bickle: I'll work any time, anywhere.
 Personnel Officer: Will ya work Jewish holidays?
 Bickle: Any time, anywhere.
-(Taxi Driver)