[gmx-users] question about image

Weihua Guo whguo at midway.uchicago.edu
Sat Mar 20 00:51:01 CET 2004

So for example, if I calculate the distance between two peptides, it will
give me the correct (short distance between one peptide in one box
and another in the adjacent box), rather than a long distance across
the same box? And the two peptides shown in the same box by rasmol
actually do not see each other through dynamics calculations?

That would be great.

Thanks,
Weihua