[gmx-users] Problem with energy minimisations using TIP4P

Ran Friedman ran at hemi.tau.ac.il
Wed Mar 24 08:47:00 CET 2004

Dear GMX users and developers,

I'm resending this message since I didn't get any answer and I'm afraid
my question wasn't clear enough.

Do you have any idea as for the source of my problems with the
minimisations using the TIP4P water model? Did anyone succeed in such
minimisations (using GMX 3.2.1) and can give me a hint?

Thank you,
Ran.