[gmx-users] Discussion about packages like dl_poly, moldy, charmm etc..

Keta Jones ketajone at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 28 18:37:01 CEST 2004

Dear All,

We co-ordially invite all of you to join a discussion group, made only for
discussion of facing problem during handling of packages at time of
our research work.This group is only to help each other.As some of the
packages have no different mailing list for users we can use this group id
for discussing about those packages, like dl_poly, moldy, Monte etc.

Please free to join this group.

To visit this group on the web, go to:
Group email id :  dynamicsim at yahoogroups.com
PS: Please ignore this e-mail if it is not meant for you.