[gmx-users] How to edit the specbond.dat file? Again

Dallas Warren dallas.warren at vcp.monash.edu.au
Tue Mar 30 23:49:01 CEST 2004

>(0.2 nm +/- 10) in those files. In addition, I have installed .rpm files
>of Linux version 3.2.1. I have tried hard to find the specbond.c file. But
>the computer showed that it can not find it at /root or /usr directories.

It is in the sub directories of where every you untarred the GROMACS
installation files, in particular src/kernel.

Catch ya,

Dr. Dallas Warren
Research Fellow
Department of Pharmaceutical Biology and Pharmacology
Victorian College of Pharmacy, Monash University
381 Royal Parade, Parkville VIC 3010
dallas.warren at vcp.monash.edu.au
+61 3 9903 9083