[gmx-users] Re: Movie from PDB files

Nuno R. L. Ferreira nunolf at ci.uc.pt
Thu Nov 4 23:03:51 CET 2004

Oh, yes! I recall now.
Use the following format in your fake trajectory, obtained by concatenating
pdbs.

MODEL 1
ATOM ................
ATOM ................
ENDMDL
MODEL 2
ENDMDL

If you read a file like this one with VMD, the program will recognizes this
as a trajectory ;)

Best regards,
Nuno

P.S. A break to drink an Oporto wine, makes the spirit younger!