[gmx-users] Pressure flutuation

Dallas Warren dallas.warren at vcp.monash.edu.au
Mon Nov 8 01:01:19 CET 2004

>I´d like to know if in your simulations, the pressure flutuations are too
>big. Because in both, nvt and npt ensemble, my pressure flutuation is so
>much big. I have used couples like 0.2 and 0.5 but the flutuations
>continue big.

FYI, couple I have here handy to look at vary between +500 and -500 for the
pressure, varies greatly between times it is recorded, but long term
average tends to 1 atm.

Catch ya,

Dr. Dallas Warren
Research Fellow
Department of Pharmaceutical Biology and Pharmacology
Victorian College of Pharmacy, Monash University
381 Royal Parade, Parkville VIC 3010
dallas.warren at vcp.monash.edu.au
+61 3 9903 9083