[gmx-users] energy minimization

Itamar Kass ikass at cc.huji.ac.il
Mon Nov 8 19:51:41 CET 2004

  Shalom Flavia

If I got you right, the problem are arose when you do EM. If so, why not
to minimize the water embedded protein. do a small MD run to see that
everything is O.K. Latter add the TFE and minimize the system, you can
add the TFE molecules in part – not all the molecules at the same time.
Do not forget to do EM and few ps of MD between steps.