[gmx-users] fftw & enable-float

Bo Yang n62star at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 20 01:24:46 CET 2004

Yes, I did type './configure --enable-float' for
'fftw'. When I check the files, the 'fftw.h' is
under '---/include/fftw.h'. When I try to configure
Gromacs, it finds the 'fftw.h', but not 'sfftw.h. Then
it complains that 'configure: error: Cannot find any
single precision sfftw.h or fftw.h'. I don't
understand which part is wrong, 'fftw', or 'Gromacs'.

Please suggest.

Bo

here is how I did: