[gmx-users] How to benchmark gromacs

Dallas Warren dallas.warren at vcp.monash.edu.au
Wed Nov 24 07:01:02 CET 2004

>2. Can you tell me what operation does the files in folder of gromacs
>benchmark does, d.dppc/ , d.lzm/ , d.poly-ch2/, d.villin/ .

Each of those are a different simulation system.  They are detailed on the
website exactly what they are ...

http://www.gromacs.org/benchmarks/single.php

>3. Is there any Graphical tool in GROMACS which I can use to bechmark the
>cluster.

Don't really know what you mean there, but I have never heard or seen
anything mentioned like that on this list or the website.

What is it exactly that you want to achieve?

Catch ya,

Dr. Dallas Warren
Research Fellow
Department of Pharmaceutical Biology and Pharmacology
Victorian College of Pharmacy, Monash University
381 Royal Parade, Parkville VIC 3010
dallas.warren at vcp.monash.edu.au
+61 3 9903 9083