[gmx-users] Parallel run error

Anton Feenstra feenstra at few.vu.nl
Thu Nov 25 19:34:34 CET 2004

M.Naser wrote:

> Hi Itamar !
>
> Thanks for your response. It is still crashing.
>
> Please give me some hint about likley problems.

With the little info you gave till now, it's still guessing...!

As David asked, can you run it on a single CPU?

Did it even start (e.g. did you get the usual gromacs intro message
printed on screen)?

Did you get any output from mdrun at all (e.g., md0.log)?

If so, how far along did you simulation (or minimization) get?
No steps, a few steps, a few ps, a few ns?

--
Groetjes,

Anton
|             | Feenstra at few.vu.nl - www.few.vu.nl/~feenstra/         |
|             | "If You See Me Getting High, Knock Me Down" (RHCP)    |