[gmx-users] dssp problem

smith gsmith1 at rediffmail.com
Mon Oct 4 16:18:37 CEST 2004

An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
-------------- next part --------------
 dear all,

I have installed the directory dsspcmbi itself in /usr/local/bin/.
I downloaded the program from cmbi and put the directory in the above area.The readme says to compile by typing ./dsspcmbigcc for linux systems and then execute.
 But his does not work for a single pdb itself.

any help regarding this is welcome.

cheers
goldsmith