[gmx-users] dmso and water

Dinesh Pinisetty dpinis1 at lsu.edu
Wed Oct 6 23:05:29 CEST 2004

Hello Dr.David,
        I increased the gap between them and tried again but no use it
shows the same error.After attaching the pdb part of DMSO to water and
after creating a new pdb file with both.I am translating the whole system
by 1 in z direction and then trying to perform energyminimization,but it
shows the same error.
   What might be the reason..........
Thanking you,
Dinesh.