[gmx-users] Question about Installation of Gromacs

Xiao Yan yanxiao3000 at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 4 00:21:05 CEST 2004

Hi all,

I am a new user of Gromacs.I am trying to install the gromacs on the Unix
system according to the following steps:

FFTW-3.0.1
$ ./configure -prefix=/home/local/fftw
$ make
$ make install

Gromacs-3.2.1 without MPI
$ export CPPFLAGS=-I/home/local/fftw/include
$ export LDFLAGS=-L/home/local/fftw/lib
$ ./configure CC=gcc, -prefix=/home/local/gromacs
$ make

But after I used the Make command, I received the following error
information:

make: Fatal error: No arguments to build

I don' t know what the error is. Does anyone can help me with that? Thanks.

Hailey