[gmx-users] (no subject)

Robert d'Rozario ROZARIO at biop.ox.ac.uk
Thu Sep 23 11:53:31 CEST 2004

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone has this same problem, its a bit worrying.
I am simualting an alpha helix in DMSO with PME.  I have 3 separate
trajectories, each a continuation.  The first one runs from 0-4ns then
2nd one 4-6ns then the 3rd 6-10ns.  I have then concatenated the files
which runs from 0-10ns.  At 6.1 ns I viewed the system, using VMD, and it
seems to freeze as if the positon restraints are on everything.

Any help would be greatfully appreciated

Robert D'Rozario