[gmx-users] md-error

Dinesh Pinisetty dpinis1 at lsu.edu
Mon Sep 27 04:52:24 CEST 2004

Dear Dr.David,
           I have taken the .mdp file from Dr.Tielmann's website and did
work fine for 64 DPPC molecules on a monolayer and with water around.
    I did not get your question "why do you have two pressure coupling
constants? What is the third?" what do you mean by this.Please clarify this
to me and suggest what to be modified and how?
You also asked me to change rvdw,the value I have now is 1.0 is 1.4 enough
or should it be more. Can I start the simulation from the point it got
crashed if yes how to do that?
I will grateful to you if you could answer me these questions.
Thanking you,
Yours sincerely,
Dinesh.

From:gmx-users-bounces at gromacs.org on 09/26/2004 10:45 AM ZE2