[gmx-users] Xmgrace related question.

gromacs user gmx_user at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 29 00:50:22 CEST 2004

This is not really a gmx related question, but a grace
related one. Since ps is the fundamental time unit of
gmx, all trajectories are in units of ps and so are
the output xvg files. This is fine for short
trajectories; but when one simulates trajectories
>100ns, the abscissa would be better shown in ns.

I want to know how to convert the abscissa into ns
from within xmgrace. I have not been able to figure it
out yet. I understand that I need to generate a new
set of x  coordinates which is just (old x
coordinates/1000), but not been able to do it. I am
able to do it for the ordinate though...

Any help??

Jessica Bloom