[gmx-users] Xmgrace related question.

Oliver Beckstein oliver at biop.ox.ac.uk
Wed Sep 29 01:58:52 CEST 2004

Hi Jessica,

actually, there are two alternative ways to do it (this is for xmgrace
5.1.10)

1) Transform x-axis:

   Data -> Transformations -> Evaluate Expression
     select your set as source and destination
     Formula: x=x/1000
     apply

   Then autoscale-x your coordinate system or use the Plot->Axis
   properties dialog

2) Change the labels on the axis but keep the x-coordinate in ps

   View->Axis properties
   x-axis
   Tab: [Tick labels]
   Extra: Axis transform  $t/1000
   apply

   This creates labels which are 1/1000 of the original label.

Hope that helps,
Oliver