[gmx-users] dssp problem

smith gsmith1 at rediffmail.com
Wed Sep 29 15:59:50 CEST 2004

An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
-------------- next part --------------
dear users,

I installed the dsspcmbi.zip program in usr/local/bin/ area.unziped it and compiled for linux system

*I set the path as setenv DSSP  /usr/local/bin/dsspcmbi

*The do_dssp command does not produce any result

Select a group: 3
Selected 3: 'C-alpha'
There are 200 residues in your selected group
Opening library file /usr/local/gromacs/share/top/ss.map
trn version: GMX_trn_file (single precision)
Reading frame       0 time    0.000
Back Off! I just backed up ddC9pfVk to ./#ddC9pfVk.1#

*But I dont get any output.There is no problem with storage space.

I dont know where the problem is.

Any suggestions/experience like this.need help

cheers
smith