[gmx-users] Help: Analysis large interdomain motion

T.A.Wassenaar T.A.Wassenaar at rug.nl
Tue Apr 19 14:23:33 CEST 2005

Hi Zhenting Gao,

Actually, this is not uncommon. The analysis you probably
want to perform here includes principal components
analysis and subsequently running the program DynDom to
reveal the nature of interdomain motions. From what you
mention you might also be interested in visualization of
the loadings of the principal components, though that has
not been added to gromacs yet.

Cheers,

Tsjerk