[gmx-users] modelling dna

Andrey V. Golovin golovin at genebee.msu.su
Mon Apr 25 10:28:37 CEST 2005

Hello Ran,

I would recommend programs like 3DNA or NAB.

Ran Friedman> Hello,

Ran Friedman> I need to carry out simulations with
Ran Friedman> small (~20 bases) dna structures.
Ran Friedman> Unfortunately, I don't have the 3D
Ran Friedman> structures available, though I have a good
Ran Friedman> idea of how they should look like.

Ran Friedman> Does anyone know of a program or a server
Ran Friedman> that allows me to predict the
Ran Friedman> structures of such short dnas?

Ran Friedman> Thanks,
Ran Friedman> Ran.

--
Best regards,

Andrey V. Golovin
Ph.D,Professor assistant    tel: (095) 939-5305
Bioengineering and
Bioinformatics Department
Moscow State University     fax: (095) 939-3181
119899 Moscow            E-mail: golovin at genebee.msu.su
Russia                      web: http://rnp-group.genebee.msu.su