[gmx-users] surface as 'freeze group'

Daniel Rigden drigden at liverpool.ac.uk
Mon Apr 25 12:32:52 CEST 2005

Hi Tsjerk

Again, thanks for the quick helpful reply.  Could you point me to the bit of the manual that
deals with freeze groups?
Also, does anyone have any suggestions for quick easy ways to generate the surface
that will become the freeze group?  It would just be atoms regularly positioned close enough together
so as not to allow solvent to pass.

Thanks
Daniel

--
Dr Daniel John Rigden                     Tel:(+44) 151 795 4467
School of Biological Sciences             FAX:(+44) 151 795 4406