[gmx-users] script to remove water

Ramachandra Rao Gullapalli rrg142 at psu.edu
Tue Aug 23 16:30:19 CEST 2005

Dear Group
As per the advice of Dr Bostick, i have tried to build my own bilayers and
introduce the molecule of my choice into the same. However, when i try to
hydrate the bilayer, there are water molecules everywhere. I have read on the
groups that we need to write our own script to remove them. I tried to search
for such a script in vain.I was wondering if anyone could lend me such a script
as i am not familiar with scripting languages. I would be really thankful for
such a file.
Sincerely
Regards
Rama

The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existing...
-Einstein