[gmx-users] segmentation fault error

Erik Lindahl lindahl at sbc.su.se
Mon Dec 12 09:20:06 CET 2005

Hi,

Segfaults shouldn't really happen (=bug). Mark is probably right that
it is an input error, but we try to catch bad things before they
happen and quit the program in a somewhat clean manner.

Report back with lots of details and we'll see if we can provide a
better error message in the future.

Cheers,

Erik