[gmx-users] Indx file making

Yang Ye leafyoung81-group at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 27 13:54:19 CET 2005

Hi, hnam

You may have noticed the advices given by others that it is not
advisable to couple a few atoms separately (that's also my practice).
Just for your information, you may use make_ndx to complete most of the
task while some text editing may be needed. The format of index file is
simple to understand.

Yang Ye