[gmx-users] Implicit Solvation in Gromacs

Gaurav Porwal gauravp at che.iitb.ac.in
Wed Feb 9 10:26:29 CET 2005

Hi,

Has the implicit solvation model been implemented in Gromacs?

By the archives I got the information that Dr.Erik Lindahl and Dr.Vijay
Pande were working on the problem sometime back.

If it's done, then I guess it would greatly benefit lot of the coveted
gromacs users.

Thanks.

Regards,
Gaurav

Luck favours those who don't believe in it.
                                                          -- Anonymous

                           Gaurav Porwal
		    Senior Undergraduate Student
		  Department of Chemical Engineering