[gmx-users] Demo not work

Yunhong Hotta 4yunhong at bunshi3.bio.nagoya-u.ac.jp
Thu Feb 10 08:50:23 CET 2005

                             email: 4yunhong at bunshi3.bio.naogya-u.ac.jp

Hello,
I am a new usr of Gromacs and not an expert of UNIX.
I just downloaded Gromacs(v 3.2) RPM packages to Linux (x86)
and installed it on root.The installation seemed to be
done succesfully.Commands worked except DEMO.I changed to
tutor/gmxdemo and typed `demo `, just got an error message
of `command not found` .
Then I input ` setenv PATH "/usr/local/bin/:${PATH} ` to the
command line and type demo again, but the same error came
out . I changed to nomal usr and did the same again,
it still did not work.

Can anyone do me a favor and tell me what is the wrong?

your sincerely

Yunhong Hotta
email: 4yunhong at bunshi3.bio.naogya-u.ac.jp