[gmx-users] LIE interaction

Cesar Lopez inmuno_cl at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 19 18:49:08 CET 2005

Dear users gromacs

I am running a molecular simuation using a sistem between RNA polymerase and Ryfampicin, well I have cut the polymerase using only the active site where the ryfampicin dock, and then I have used the LIE mthod to calculate the free gibs energy.

My question are:

Why appear a simbol (nan) nera to the result of G
What does it mean?
sometimes appear numbers ( 22.222 for example), but when you modify the beta and alfa parameters it seems that it reduce the number.

Thank in advance
Cesar

http://mail.yahoo.com