[gmx-users] Grace use problem

ygao at phase1.unl.edu ygao at phase1.unl.edu
Wed Feb 23 20:00:33 CET 2005

Hi,

I want to use the Grace to make a graph in Win32 environment. I
installed cywin and edited the grace.bat as below:

@ECHO OFF

REM Installation directory
REM If you install Grace in another place, change it as needed
SET GRACE_HOME=D:\download\gromacs\grace-5.1.9-ix86-pc-win32\grace

REM Same here
SET PATH=%GRACE_HOME%\bin;%PATH%

REM It is where the user-level .grace/* file hierarchy will be searched
REM Comment it out if already defined
SET HOME=D:\download\gromacs\grace-5.1.9-ix86-pc-win32\grace\bin\install

REM You may need to uncomment the following line if X11 is NOT
REM properly installed on your computer
REM (The XKEYSYMDB must point to the location of the XKeysymDB file)
REM SET XKEYSYMDB=%GRACE_HOME%\XKeysymDB

REM $DISPLAY. Note: a TCP/IP stack must be running!
SET DISPLAY=127.0.0.1:0

REM Now, run Grace...
XMGRACE.EXE %1 %2 %3 %4 %5 %6 %7 %8 %9

When I double click this file, there are some error message:

-> Broken or incomplete installation - read the FAQ!

How can I solve this problem? Thanks!

Yi

Department of Chemistry
University of Nebraska -- Lincoln