[gmx-users] No default Proper Dih. types, using zeroes

MGiò magiofer at gmail.com
Fri Jul 29 09:35:30 CEST 2005

Hi Anwar,
I think you can use "prodrg" to have your dihedral constant defined,
you can find this tool on the website
http://davapc1.bioch.dundee.ac.uk/programs/prodrg/
it only needs your pdb file.
but take care, because sometimes the parameters are not properly
defined! If you find something strange in the way your dihedral moves
go to the force field file directly and find yourself the dihedral
constant that fits better to your case. I know it is quite an orthodox
method, but there is no other way!

Good luck,

Giovanna