[gmx-users] Re : Re: calculate the orientation of a group

David Haubertin david.haubertin at cea.fr
Fri Jul 29 09:04:10 CEST 2005

Thanks David,

I thought about editconf, but since I'm dealing with trajectories and
want to monitor orientation vs. time, it won't do.

Still, g_bundle might do the trick if I pick up two groups on each end
of my domain and create a fake helix. I'll give it a go.

David

--

        David HAUBERTIN            Tel : (+33) 1 69 08 28 63
        Commissariat à l'Energie Atomique -  Centre de Saclay
        email : dyh at cea.fr