[gmx-users] fatal error message

Lakhani, Ahmed Ashiqali aalakhan at uic.edu
Thu Jun 2 19:07:14 CEST 2005

Hi Lee,

Thank you for responeding.

I did run grompp, however I am getting this fatal error messages (look at
the bottom of this message)  I think it has to do with cpp

"creating statusfile for 1 node...
checking input for internal consistency...
calling C:\Documents and Settings\Ahmed
Lakhani\Desktop\gromacs\share\tutor\meth
anol\cpp...
'C:\Documents' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
operable program or batch file.
cpp exit code: 1
Tried to execute: 'C:\Documents and Settings\Ahmed
Lakhani\Desktop\gromacs\share
\tutor\methanol\cpp  -IC:\Documents and Settings\Ahmed
Lakhani\Desktop\gromacs\s
hare\top  topol.top > gromppa00600'
The 'C:\Documents and Settings\Ahmed
Lakhani\Desktop\gromacs\share\tutor\methano
l\cpp' command is defined in the .mdp file
processing topology...
processing coordinates...
Fatal error: number of coordinates in coordinate file (conf.gro, 648)
             does not match topology (topol.top, 0)"