[gmx-users] Fatal error message

Lakhani, Ahmed Ashiqali aalakhan at uic.edu
Mon Jun 6 21:01:24 CEST 2005

creating statusfile for 1 node...

Hi everyone
I am still trying Gromacs in windows platform.  I am keep runing to the
message below.  I am convinced that I am not giving a right path for cpp.
anybody know how to fixed this problem

Back Off! I just backed up mdout.mdp to ./#mdout.mdp.3#
checking input for internal consistency...
calling /WINDOWS/system32/wbem/cpp...
'/WINDOWS/system32/wbem/cpp' is not recognized as an internal or external
comman
d,
operable program or batch file.
cpp exit code: 1
Tried to execute: '/WINDOWS/system32/wbem/cpp  -IC:\Documents and
Settings\Ahmed
 Lakhani\Desktop\gromacs\share\top -DFLEX_SPC speptide.top > gromppa00428'
The '/WINDOWS/system32/wbem/cpp' command is defined in the .mdp file
processing topology...
processing coordinates...
Fatal error: number of coordinates in coordinate file (b4em.gro, 2741)
             does not match topology (speptide.top, 0)

C:\Documents and Settings\AhmedLakhani\Desktop\gromacs\share\tutor\speptide>

ahmed