[gmx-users] distance restraints and lincs warning

Kai Zhuang kai.zhuang at gmail.com
Wed Jun 22 16:06:19 CEST 2005

i'm using 3.2.1

I'm bound by confidentiality agreement... can't send you the structure file :-(

one possible source of error is that i deleted a ligand from the
original structure file as well as some space filling HETATM groups
(these space fillers are really just space fillers)
is this a possible source of error?

i really just want to find a way to prevent the bond from forming.  is
there any gromacs codes that stops bonds from forming?