[gmx-users] Analysis tool tips as I check around

Anton Feenstra feenstra at few.vu.nl
Fri Jun 24 09:41:28 CEST 2005

Cetin Baloglu wrote:

> Hi there,
>
> I am quite impressed for what's written on Gromacs web page and want to use
> it. Recently I have many namd trajectories in charmm format and would like to
> analyze them by gmx tools. Although I'll hack it in time, I'd like to have an
> idea about the analysis modules. By using quatfit and writing some piece of
> codes , I get carbon alpha fluctuations, relaxation time values, stretched
> exponential values , calculated heat capacities, and radius of gyration. Can I
> do them in gmx easily ?What kind of protein analysis modules are available so
> that I can have an idea about the structural changes in time. Is there any
> modules such that one can understand the contribution of different types of
> residues  ?

Yes. Check the online manual for a complete list of (analysis) tools:
http://www.gromacs.org/documentation/reference_3.2/online.html
Somewhere halfway the page is a section 'Programs by Topic'.

There are many tools that can analyze 'contributions' for residues.

--
Groetjes,

Anton

* NOTE: New Phone & Fax numbers (below) *

| \_/ \_/ | | | Tel: +31 20 59 87608 - Fax: +31 20 59 87610           |
|             | Feenstra at few.vu.nl - www.few.vu.nl/~feenstra/         |
|             | "If You See Me Getting High, Knock Me Down" (RHCP)    |