[gmx-users] Analysis tool tips as I check around

Cetin Baloglu baloglu at gmail.com
Thu Jun 23 23:36:02 CEST 2005

Hi there,

I am quite impressed for what's written on Gromacs web page and want to use
it. Recently I have many namd trajectories in charmm format and would like to
analyze them by gmx tools. Although I'll hack it in time, I'd like to have an
idea about the analysis modules. By using quatfit and writing some piece of
codes , I get carbon alpha fluctuations, relaxation time values, stretched
exponential values , calculated heat capacities, and radius of gyration. Can I
do them in gmx easily ?What kind of protein analysis modules are available so
that I can have an idea about the structural changes in time. Is there any
modules such that one can understand the contribution of different types of
residues  ?

cheers,
Cetin Baloglu