[gmx-users] genion

T.A.Wassenaar T.A.Wassenaar at rug.nl
Tue Mar 1 09:35:56 CET 2005

Hi,

Probably genion placed solvent inside the protein, and you
used genion without the -random option. In that case it
places the ion where the potential is most favorable,
which will usually be inside the protein.

Either delete the solvent within the protein, or try the
option -random with genion.

Hope it helps,

Tsjerk