[gmx-users] g_sas

Dinesh Pinisetty dpinis1 at lsu.edu
Tue Mar 1 23:23:57 CET 2005

Respected Dr.Dallas,
          Actually I need the to figure out the change of the area by DPPC
lipid with respect to time.
  At the end of the simulation we can figure out the area as x*y/no.of
lipids.But I need this area change all thorugh the simulation.I have
started the simulation with area of 0.625n m^2,I need the change in that
value all thorugh the simulation.
  Hope I was clear to you.
Thanking you,
Your sincerely,