[gmx-users] Modeling Zinc in OPLS

Maik Goette mgoette at mpi-bpc.mpg.de
Wed Mar 2 09:43:15 CET 2005

Hi

I also use Zn in my simulations.
There are 3 possibilities:
Bonded, nonbonded and cationic dummy atom approach.
Unfortunatly, nothing except the bonded approach worked for me.
If you need help with the bonded approach, tell me.
If you are able to work with one of the both nonbonded methods, tell me.
What is the job of zinc in your sim?

Regards

Maik Goette, Dipl. Biol.
Theoretical & computational biophysics department
Am Fassberg 11
37077 Goettingen
Germany
Tel.  : ++49 551 201 2310