[gmx-users] Re: Adding ion to equilibrated system using genion...

Binbin Liu bmbbl at bmb.leeds.ac.uk
Wed Mar 2 12:21:18 CET 2005

Sorry I am confused by using tpbconv to make a new .tpr.

What I have done is I run the command: tpbconv -s old.tpr -e old.edr -f
old.trr  -o tpxout.tpr

The warning is "You've simulated long enough. Not writing tpr file".

Certainly I have a full range of simulation already. What I want really is a
upgrade .tpr file so that I could use that to generate an ion.

Is there other ways to get a upgraded .tpr file?