[gmx-users] Can I use FEP with OPLS-AA?

Maik Goette mgoette at mpi-bpc.mpg.de
Thu Mar 3 10:07:27 CET 2005

Hi

I think you can.

C6 and C12 are just calculated of sig and eps.
I will soon do FEP with OPLS...I will see if it works.
For the AMBERFF (which also uses sig and eps) it seems to work fine (at
least the 0-1 FEP. 1-0 is still running .:) )

Regards

Maik Goette, Dipl. Biol.
Theoretical & computational biophysics department
Am Fassberg 11
37077 Goettingen
Germany
Tel.  : ++49 551 201 2310